Is your hotel not reaching it’s booking potential? Don’t understand why your property isn’t getting the attention it deserves? You could be missing the mark if you’re marketing your property incorrectly. By not investing in visual and rich media content, you’re putting money in the hands of your competitor. Without up to date, curated, visual content, your hotel will be invisible and overlooked by consumers. With 3 simple steps, you can get more consumers interested in your property, increase engagement and bookings.
1. Provide Large Updated Photos
Photos are engagement magnets! Photos provide inspiration during the dreaming stage of travel and is critical during the research stage of travel. With today’s technology it’s important to keep your photos up to date. You’ll stand out from your competitors with bright, crisp, photos. A property that invests in visual content is a property consumers will run to.
Did you know?
- Professional hotel visuals were sought out much more frequently than visuals provided by users (Cornell, Eye Tracking Study 2014)
- Images are among the top 3 features travelers look for when doing initial research (The 2013 Google Traveler)
- 94% more total views on average are attracted by content containing compelling images than content without images (MDG Advertising)
- Larger images increased sales by 46% (Visual Web Optimizer)
2. Want even more engagement? Use Videos!
Want to entice consumers about your property? Be a showoff and use videos! Videos provides a more in-depth look at your property that will make consumers more confident in their booking choice. Highlight your amenities, guest rooms, suites and more!
Did you know?
- 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide cite video as the type of content with the best ROI (Emarketer)
- 72% of business travelers and 74% of affluent travelers were prompted to book upon watching a video (Google ThinkInsights)
- Mobile and tablet shoppers are 3x as likely to view a video as laptop or desktop users. (Invodo)
3. Secure your booking with 360 tours
360 tours allow you to provide consumers them with a unique view of what they can expect when they book at your hotel. 360 tours provides high engagement by allowing viewers to tour various guest rooms as well as property amenities. If a picture is worth a thousand words could you imagine the value of a 360 virtual tour?
Did you know?
- Virtual tours are a very desirable feature by 57% of leisure travelers (Panomatics)
- Hotels with a virtual tour achieved 135% increase in online revenue amounting to $7,200 per hotel per month over those without a virtual tour (IPIX)
- Websites with virtual tours are viewed 3x times longer than those without virtual tours
Increase your engagement and booking with visual and rich media content today with IcePortal.
IcePortal helps clients manage and distribute visual content to over 11 million unique visitors a month on 1,000s of travel and local websites around the globe in nine languages. To know more about us visit our social profiles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+; visit ICEPortal, or give us a call at (+1)954-893-6778. We would love to hear from you!
Let us contact you to get a FREE ROI ANALYSIS